Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentine's 2008

I know I already posted this picture last year, but I wanted to show it digitally scrapped. I love Rhonna Farrer and this is from one of the many free kits I downloaded from the twopeas website the other day. Since I am new at this, nothing I do is too spectacular, but it is fascinating to me! Ps this page took me 5 minutes. If I were actually scrapping, it would have taken me like an hour or two. I am not joking. Just ask Jenni! Speaking of which, I am so excited to get together with Jenni and Becca, and hopefully Bec's SIL Nicole to have a scrap overnighter in a couple weeks. They are really fun and the one we were supposed to do, is scheduled for March 13th/14th and who knows what will be going on for me that weekend. The last time Becca made plans for me (a baby shower) near my due date, I ended up in the hospital so the party had to come to me :)

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

umm....I have a good idea of what you could do that weekend! Just ask me and I will tell you! haha! Have fun on your overnighter!

Kendra said...

That is so cute! Do you have the pages printed at Costco, or made into a book?