Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grocery Helps

Someday when I am an expert at this, I will post about it and help someone else become one. Until then (I will keep pulling my hair out), do any of you use Grocery Guru or/and TheGroceryGame.com? I am needing help with GG- I swear his site needs some serious explanations (I keep getting confused. Am I stupid or is it the site???) and I want to know if The Grocery Game is worth spending the money on. THANKS!!!

2 comments:

r.l.secor said...

hey

I am no help on the grocery thing - but Lisa probably has some ideas -

I wanted to comment on your poll...

if it was me I would plan on being flexible, shooting for the VBAC, but wait and see what happens and just be prepared mentally for anything. I guess if you are at a hospital that can handle either - you should be fine.

I guess in my mind it seems better to avoid the surgery even though it is probably equally stressful on your body.

Although I know people who planned every time to have a csection just so they could schedule it and have a "predictable" outcome.

Good Luck!

immoness

Lisa said...

How funny to find Becca's post! I have been meaning to come back when I had time.....

I was going to tell you, I know quite a few people who use The Grocery Game and really like it. I have not used so I do not know. I can do some asking to those people and see what they say.
I have used http://www.refundcents.com/ I really like it. It's really easy to use for the drug stores ie.. Walgreens and and Rite aid etc...
It has great listings for other things too. they sometimes have guest log ins. so watch for that.

I was going to say centsible sawyer but you have that.. But one other for your area is... http://shopsmartinvegas.blogspot.com/

All of this is so much work but so worth the $ saved!