Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Names

Like I said, I don't normally tell people my list of names, but I am close enough, right? I mean I don't even have one picked out. So I am into the Irish thing right now, hence half the names being Irish (Aidan, Connor, Liam). Some of these I like together, and I have a couple middle names I might like, so that is why they are not paired with another name (not sure I like enough to put them together yet). Another funny thing is one of the names I like the very best (for the moment, haha), I sort of hesitate. Some of our friends have a son named Ethan and another of the names we like. That would be funny. Can we just copy your list of names??? But I really like that name right now, and its been a long time coming this pregnancy for me to like any name more than just a little. So we will see what happens.

0 comments: