I know I am a freak. I was on Stephenie Meyer's website just now, which I must say I have not visited in a while. The movie kind of slammed my obsession to the ground and I stopped thinking about the books so much for a while (I did not say it ruined it for me, but it did rain on the flame, hahaha). So just now, when I was looking at the site, I felt this twinge of longing! I miss them! I am so ghetto! What is wrong with me? Its like I am dying to start the books all over again. It has not even been a year yet since I read Twilight for the very first time, and I have read Twilight 3 times? New Moon twice, Eclipse 3 or 4? Breaking Dawn 3 times (I think?) and I have read the only available chapters of Midnight Sun twice. My favorite is Twilight and I love reading from Edward's perspective, so Midnight Sun would probably be my favorite book of the series, if she would ever finish the damn thing and get over her stupid madness or whatever it is (I am not bitter...). Anyway, I just knew you were missing my talking about that so I had to add a quick little blurb! ;)
PS. If someone lets me borrow their precious copy in March when it comes out (since I will be sitting my butt in front of my TV for half my life starting in March sometime), then I will give the movie a second chance. My expectations are much lower this time.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Its Been a While
Posted by Heather at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I never even saw the movie because I heard so much disappointment. I did enjoy reading the books, though.
LOL! I'm so burned out from Twilight I'm not sure I'll even buy the movie when it comes out. (I know, can you believe I said that!?) I'm just tired of all the hype and obsessive compulsive fans. I may read new moon again before the movie comes out, but I'm not ready to dust off my copies just yet.
Yea Twilight! haha! Hey just to let you know I voted for the name Drew, I LOVE that name for sure! When is the due date again?!
Post a Comment