Remember how I posted pics of my family pictures? Well, Amy was the photographer and she is having a giveaway. She is a woman of a trillion talents- seriously she is amazing, and everything she does, she does it until it is perfect. The giveaway she is having is for a watch, and her watches are CUTE! So go check her out. Amy Zabrina Photography
If you did not get my Christmas card, then my brain is challenged (being eaten by the baby in me) and here it is-- the photo was taken by Amy. This is actually my first real digital scrapbook page as well, I just cropped the picture when I ordered it. I just wanted to say that I did nothing to the picture, that is the way I received it. I guess I should share where I received this awesome digiscrap stuff. I LOVE HER! Summertime Designs She is so talented and she shares her designs, free of charge.






0 comments:
Post a Comment