Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tote Giveaway

I may have missed the giveaway, but just in case I did not, I am posting about it. You can not enter, since it just ended, but the site I entered for the giveaway on is a great one and I've talked about it-- http://www.5dollardinners.com/. She has great giveaways, recipes, and meal plans. The totes are from http://www.springlosangeles.com/Our-Collection-c2. I really think they are all cute, but my favorites are the Berry Bliss and the Peachy Perfection.

On a different note, I am trying to stay busy so that January is not the typically depressing month that is normally is. I am so glad the sun has been shining, and it will shine (I think) for at least a few more days! It is hard to enjoy the sun in the summer, but when winter is here, I LOVE opening my blinds and letting the warmth come in. Summer-- too hot for that... Winter--- a breath of fresh air, a welcome uplift!

On another completely random note, I am looking for a dresser for Ethan's room. I am not looking for something new, just something that looks fine and works (good condition). I am thinking I would most like something black or white, that I could sand (so I guess it would have to be wood) and glaze/stain to make it antique-y but that is just what is ideal. Also cheap, like $25-$50 (okay $0-$50 haha). If you have one you want to get rid of, or know of someone, let me know -k-. I am just trying to get Ethan's room ready for him to share with the baby and his closet is not very big (it shares space, with walls in between, obviously, the pantry, so I wanted the pantry bigger and took like 2 feet from his closet). I mean it is a decent size, but for two it will be tight.

Buzz Lightyear just kissed me on the cheek. Then the possessive Sydney had to reclaim her spot on my leg and kick him out. They are getting pretty good at playing by themselves (or with each other, w/o me) so that is nice, but right now, they are being kind of clingy and it is bugging me! And now that I acknowledged that Ethan is all dressed up, Syd wants me to put a costume on her. Love the kid wars. She is doing pretty good with potty training, and on that note, I will end this post to go make sure that she does not have an accident...

0 comments: