I have too many things to think about and have not thought about my last post except for when I am on here :)
Anyone watching the Biggest Loser? I knew what was going to happen this week, just because my sister sees these particular two people working out at the same 24 hr she goes to, but I was hoping for a different outcome. Why didn't Dan participate in the temptation? I am so disappointed in his at-home partner that I was SURE he would win. He keeps eating bad (or at least that is all they keep showing). I have very little respect for him right now and I am hoping that he can come back and buck up and stop being a food pushover. He did apply for this show, ya know?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Don't Worry... ALSO Spoiler Alert: BL
Posted by Heather at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment