Friday, November 6, 2009

The Suite Life of Jen and Herbie

Go Jazz Go! If you have ever been to a Jazz game, I hope I just got that chant in your head! Jody won Jazz tix at his work, and since he already goes for work, Jenni came with me. THEN he called me and told me they were suite tickets! SAWEEEET! I love going to the Jazz and sitting and eating and drinking and even going to the bathroom in the suite. And being goofy and taking tons of pictures... lol. They played the Spurs and I was looking all around for Eva Longoria-Parked, but did not see her. I love my Desperate Housewives!

Jody came to visit us during half time
Wish I could stop eating and find time to exercise so I could have legs like hers.
Jenni is going to slap me!
Jody, hard at work. Not sure who the other guys are, but the guy to Jody's right is Tim Buckley, the main Jazz write for the DNEWS.
After the game, we took our time to leave. Just chilled. Took pics. Whatever. People are slobs- the arena was a mess. I don't care if they hire someone to do that, throw away your trash! DUH!It was so much fun. GOOD TIMES!

0 comments: