Saturday, November 14, 2009

Princess For a Day

Early birthday present for Sydney-- Jody wanted to take her to Disney Princesses on Ice (or whatever), so he took her for her upcoming birthday. I decided she had to have this early, for the occasion. I was actually going to return it, but when I took Tinkerbell back, she cried her eyes out and I just could not bring myself to do it. I am so glad I did not!
{Cinderella dress}
Sorry I am WAY too tired to switch this. Erica getting Syd all dolled up.













4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cute! So, Jody took her by himself? That would be so fun for a little girl. I love how things like that are so special and amazing to someone around that age. Alyssa would be in heaven.

scrappysue said...

gorgeous - i wanna go too!

stacy said...

looks like fun!

Shannon said...

Absolutely adorable!