Thursday, November 5, 2009

OOPS

I was just thinking la la la la... OH MY BLOG! OOPS. So I guess I jinxed myself. So now I am going to cheat. This post will say Thursday, but really, its Saturday. But considering the fact that I am going to write 3 posts, I can cheat!

I am having a hard time with my calling right now. I have always been happy with it, and I don't want to be released or anything, there are just some aspects of it that are driving me nuts. I am loving this weather and dread the change that is forecast to occur (in a week, so I should not fret just yet).
Random photos of the day--
Reading before bed time ;) I read practically every night, so when Jody does, they find it to be a treat.
We had waffles for breakfast (one of our latest deals-- the box was less than $1 and it fed us all two meals). Ethan wanted to show me his art, and tell me these are our country's colors. I should also add that, in preschool on Tuesday, Miss Crystal taught about voting and its importance. So, that evening, when we went to vote, I let Ethan come in with me. He found the whole process fascinating. It was really rewarding to me to continue the teaching he had received earlier in the day. I always just feel like I am a blah mom, so it made me happy.

0 comments: