Monday, November 2, 2009

8 Months

Okay no pics yet, I am in a hurry to get this written. I have been searching for a playstation 2 along with singstar stuff for best deals, etc (while feeding baby) and now I need to go get work done! Sweet Aidan baby is 8 months old today. I did take some pics, so I will post them soon. Same with Halloween pics. Quick facts on Aidan--

  • the kid puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He has had baby Heimlich at least once (thank you, Becca). He gets stuff that no one sees.
  • He does not "crawl" yet, but he sure does army style get there FAST.
  • This kid is a thinker and he is pretty smart. I am in trouble.
  • He is LOUD. He SCREAMS at me. Not cry- scream. No tears involved, just a loud "HELLLLOOOOO I AM HERE". Sometimes its ok but others, I just want to shove a sock down his throat.
  • LOVES food. He will eat anything. I guess that is why he shoves any little thing from the ground in his mouth.
  • He has already figured out where Jake's food is. He has dumped the water bowl out twice and tried to eat the food once.
  • He is a sweet boy, loves his mama.
That is it for him right now. I love the kid, despite his dramatics. Aid and Jenni.
I am looking to be an overnight babysitter-- if you know any single moms or anyone who works graveyard shift that needs a babysitter, we have an extra bedroom w/ bed and with the new hospital close by, I was thinking there might be someone who needs the help. If you know of anyone, send them my way! Thanks!!!

0 comments: