Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back On It

I can not believe I have posted four days (at least) in a row. We will see how long this lasts!

So Jody has been struggling for the last few months to find the time and mojo to train for triathlons/track points. He says that, starting today, he is "back on it", so I am helping him make it official. Here are the new "before" pictures. He has also expressed interest in running a half marathon in St George in January. Feel free to ask him how training is going ;)



3 comments:

Crystal Roach said...

hey, we had thought about maybe going to the St. George half marathon to cheer on my neighbors. But, as crazy as life is, probably not. no trips for us.

Jen Jensen said...

Go Jody. You Can Do It!

Kristy said...

How FUNNY Tommy and I are "BACK ON" today too! :) Good luck Jody we're rootin' for ya'!!!!