Okay so we are starting sort of backward and in the middle. I have images that I have yet to upload, but I don't have time for perfection right now!
Ethan turned 5 years old today. I can not believe how fast time flies, how much has happened since then. I even remember what we were doing. We were driving around, in separate cars (we were making our way to work), stopping off at different brick places. I must have looked awful. I remember one of the guys kind of giving me a funny look. He probably thought Jody was a dope for dragging me around to those places, but neither of us knew we were having a baby that day. I should say just a few hours later, cause he was born at 7:06 pm and we were doing that about 1pm. Here he is, opening a costume. It kind of is sketchy, I am not going to lie. It is a Bakugan guy from WalMart. Less than $2, folks. What a steal! Well he opened it and put it on and... he looked like he was about to go onto a cheesy version of Dancing With the Stars. I will add pics in Part 2. I am just going to have to suck it up and let him wear it and not say a thing, lol
Clothes. So Exciting.
We love our games!
Chillin'
Waiting patiently for me to finish up my stuff so he can open presents.
Lunch at Famous Dave's (well it was like 3 pm so it was both lunch and dinner)
The requested green eggs and ham for the birthday boy's breakfast.





0 comments:
Post a Comment