Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This week's Happenings

Okay so I have a lot to say, just not right now. What is up with that? Well I guess I can tell you why I have nothing to say right now. I am stressed (but not BAD). We have three boutiques this weekend! We have been working hard and I really hope that we have enough stuff for all three of them. Here is the info:

Blue Goose Boutique
Lehi Legacy Center
123 North Center St, Lehi
Thursday & Friday 9-8
Saturday 9-6



Scraps of Simplicity Spring Market

The Old School Body Shop

1571 South 1900 West, Ogden

11-3 Saturday

And on a completely different note, Sydney has been going to Nursery for the past two Sundays-she was driving me crazy and the Nursery teachers heard me and said I can bring her in early. She is so good in there, I think now was the perfect time anyway. She is just starting to be clingy and maybe if we'd waited 5 weeks, she'd not be so good. I am so happy, cause she was just starting to get "hard" in classes (loud, running everywhere, the PIANO).

Yea for Nursery!

*** I can not figure out WHY that spacing is funny, any ideas?***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I'm dying to see what you make??? Post a picture on your blog :) And...yes it was just Sunday yesterday ;)

scrappysue said...

hey heather! good luck with the boutiques! did the goodies arrive yet? they were posted on the 7th. thanks for entering my giveaway too!

itsahalesofalife said...

It was fun seeing at the Blue Goose yesterday!!

Kelli Proctor said...

I finally made it there this weekend! YOu have the cutest stuff!