Perfect slogan for this girl. We were hanging out, a lot of noise and kids everywhere and then I heard water running, and noticed we were missing Sydney.
She would not look at me. Stinker.
Perfect slogan for this girl. We were hanging out, a lot of noise and kids everywhere and then I heard water running, and noticed we were missing Sydney.
She would not look at me. Stinker.
Posted by Heather at 7:17 PM
4 comments:
Ha ha ha! That's how I was... I was a little STINKER! She is just so dang cute, how can you get mad at her.. ha ha
Oh my gosh! Moms get such fun stuff to deal with ha! Thats sooo my Riley! I wonder if my Norah will be this way? At this point her personality does not seem like it. Who knows : )
wow she looks too little to be climbing like that - good luck with that one! than goodness she is cute!
That is so funny! A girl after my own heart I loved it!
Post a Comment