Monday, April 7, 2008

HELP

Okay so I am supposed to be going to a funeral today at 12 in Sandy, except I am stuck, yet again, with finding someone to watch my kids. I think this is the think I hate about parenting most. BABYSITTING. GRRR. Calling around, no one returning phone calls, etc. My normal sitters, well, most, will be in attendance.
UPDATE: My crisis has been averted. :)

6 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

Hey!! How are you?? You're family is SOOO cute! My Mom just love you! I hear you on tryin to find babysitters.. it's the WORST thing EVER! NO ONE wants to watch boys 12 months apart. We get invited to weddings all the time that say NO KIDS on the invite.. UGH! It's SO ANNOYING!Wanna know somethin funny?? Remember when you slept over at our house one time and you blow dryed your eye lash curler? ME and JAyni still do it!! hahhahah

Danielle and Fam said...

Hi Heather,
I just saw your sister playing flute in her BYU ward a week ago Sunday (my dad is in her Bishopric and I was visiting)and it made me think of you. So it is great that you found my blog to say hi. I think you are hilarious with the twilight stuff. I just finished reading the 3rd book for the first time and I am not sure how I feel about it all yet. I have to admit, that I judge my books based on how much time passes while I read, and on Saturday night I was up till 3 and didn't even know it. So at least it is keeping me entertained. Your family is darling!
PS Is Jobi everywhere or WHAT? I love her. Keep in touch

Jennikunz said...

Heather! I'm a blog stalker and found your blog....

Kelli Proctor said...

I am thinking that those Saturdays are good also. I thought we might be in Cali the weekend of the 18th but now I am not sure what is going on! So, as of now, either one is good for me too!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo close, next time call me PLEASE!! I would love to take your cute kiddos :) Plus I am a homebody for the last weekish due to my car needing new battery. Anyways check out my blog to win some fun stuff. http://luvsandlife.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

You so have to give my little sis a call if you need to. She is really close to you and is never too busy. She loves little kids and will love yours. She has even asked me if you ever need a sitter and to give you her #. If you ever need to let me know and I can give you her cell. I wish we were still close. I would help you out in a heart beat! I hate doing the babysitter thing. Ugh.