To Kristy Genessy, my lovely sister in law! I had planned on getting a card out in the mail... instead, she gets a tribute post :) She is the mom of the photo. Happy Birthday! We hope you have a great day!
*If I do not post a public announcement on your birthday, please do not feel offended or be mad at me... thanks!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Happy Birthday
Posted by Heather at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh Heather!!! I know this has nothing to do with this post...but I looked at your products...they are GREAT!!! So adorable :)
WOW! my own tribute I am honored!! Thank you so much for the birthday wish. My kids look so little in this picture, but it brings back sooo many memories. I LOVE the birthday tribute post. It made me tear up when I saw it, I'm very grateful and miss all of you so much. We need to come visit. Thanks for being a wonderful sister in-law and friend, my life is better by knowing you. I love you!
Kris
I haven't heard if you got in Swiss days or not, do you know yet? All of your stuff looks AWESOME! You have an eye for good quality and very cute stuff.
look at that sunset!!! happy birthday kristy!
Post a Comment