Then Trajan and Lauren came to visit. Then Shelly came in from Washington, and we hung out with Nicole as well. Then I saw Carrie, and she lives here, but I have not seen her in ages. Then Kelli and I finally celebrated her birthday and went to Kneaders for breakfast-- all you can eat (which turns out to be very little, since it is so filling) French Toast (MY VERY FAVORITE!). I see Kelli more than anyone else, but maybe once every three or so months, and that is when we are being good. SO I was so happy to see all these people and to catch up. One of these days (I know, I keep saying this), when my scanner magically starts working again (ha haha ha), I am going to scan in pics of past memories with all these people. I am sure I will just embarrass myself, but oh well. What do you do? We also babysat my cousin Harley (yes, cousin and he is 3!) and Seth and Nicole came by to hang out as well.
Okay, so I decided to put in the best pic of Kelli (well, they all look good, this is just the best). I, on the other hand, need to take a course in posing for photos-- I could just sit and pick apart how hideous I think I look in this photo, but I will spare you. I did not look that bad in the mirror, before I left my house, though, I assure you :). I love Kneaders, they are so great! I could seriously eat the whole store (but I would be like 800 lbs and broke if I did). I guess it is a good thing that they are not closer.
Random photo of the poochie (who thinks he is getting to go somewhere, so he is excited). I just love him (especially when he is "naked" -- what we call him w/o his harness)!





0 comments:
Post a Comment