Okay so I am having severe blog ADD. I really do not like to look at my blog! I mean- I could find a cute template on Pyzam, but I would have to redo ALL my links on the side. Wow, I do not have it in me to do that! So here were are, a temporary fix, but I have to say, it is too BLAH to last long. I wish I could use my own fonts, I have lots of GREAT ones, and I wish that I could choose the colors. At least that would make the blah a little better!
Pics of the Shoshone Falls (?I think?) in Twin Falls, ID. We went there a while back, you know, when I started this whole CRAZY Twilight business).
Sorry about two pics of the same thing- I do not feel like analyzing and figuring out which is better!
The Bridge to get into town-- AMAZING. I have not been to Idaho much, but I really can appreciate the beauty each place holds. It was a fun weekend!
This was taken this past Tuesday, the 1st of April. These cute kids are Savannah and Madeline (and my kids). Our friends, Trajan and Lauren came into town from Connecticut and came to visit us! We had such a great visit, we just love them. Lauren would not allow me to take a pic of the family (she is pregnant and self conscious, though she has NO reason to be!), so we just get the kids!





2 comments:
here is where I get my cute backgrounds. There are really good ones and she keeps adding more. I tried to add the link to my web page but It's not there everytime i look. so who knows what I am doing wrong. I change my background too much. I get bored of it or there is just too many others I like and really can't decide. I just want them all. hope you find one you like. http://onecuteblog.blogspot.com/
hey heather - i have that exact photo! (of the bridge!) and we went to twin falls, ID but in summer, so no snow - amazing tho.
i had no idea u had your own blog! so glad ur visiting mine. i will add u to my list.
funny u say about being bored with your blog. i am ready to change my template too, but had NO IDEA you lose all your sidebar stuff! what's with THAT?????
LMK when the chocs arrive ok???
Post a Comment