So we were driving yesterday and Jody likes to punish me by making me listen to AM Sports Radio {I would almost rather die... for me, it is equivalent to being stuck in a math class (not cause I do not like sports, cause I do. It is cause they talk about the stupidest things. Over. and over. and over. and over....)}.
Gordon Monson was on and his 12 year old daughter, Sydney, was having a tennis match with new morning show host Hans Olsen (former BYU football player... see, I already know too much of this crap!). Anyway, so they were doing play-by-plays, etc and Gordon or Kevin Graham announced something to the effect that Sydney Monson had won. Ethan was like "Sydie Wydie Monson in her car seat?" Might now be as funny for you as for me, but I was laughing my head off. That is what he calls our Sydney and I guess he thought they were talking about her.
On a side note, I used to nanny for some girls up in Olympus Cove. One day, we were outside and Gordon was dropping the same daughter off to play across the street. He was about ready to pull away when my delightful child gave him a scare (I am sure) and ran out in the road. So little does he know he actually has had a little run-in (ha ha) with the guy talking about his "sydie wydie."
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Sydie Wydie
Posted by Heather at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment