Monday, March 24, 2008

Amatuer Baking Session

Okay, so my friend Natalie posted about the cutest baked goods I have ever seen in my life, from a blog by Bakerella. I went to church a few days later and they sent around a signup sheet for fancy cakes to be used as center pieces and given away at the Relief Society birthday celebration. So I signed up. I was excited cause Bakerella made those cupcakes sound so easy. HAHA. Well, I had a lot going on and I am not a pro, but here's some pics of how they turned out. As gross as it sounds, that single cupcake has been on my counter for like two weeks now. I just need to bring myself to throw away the last of my creation (that took me hours to make). It is hard to throw away something that took so long to make. Please do not compare mine to hers-- hers are far superior!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Heather, those are great! I think they are perfect. just as good as Bakearellas.

Kelli Proctor said...

wow! I am way impressed!

Anonymous said...

and I was the lucky one to take um home : ) Yummy! Tasted as good as they look!!
Love Brandy