This was the sunrise Friday (3.28) morning. Gorgeous. It was better, but in the time it took me to get out there with my camera, it changed! THEN I got some better angles, all in the same time of 7:03 am, and they are not as bright either. Oh well, I am just glad it worked out! I don't often appreciate this event. I am either too tired to care or I am asleep. LOL.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Sunrise
Posted by Heather at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I love this, so pretty! Thanks for sharing this!
Very cool. I'm coming to town tomorrow thru the 10th, let's FOR SURE get together this time.
I love and miss the sunrise over the mountains. This is gorgeous. It must have been way better in person. It reminds me of that morning when we had drove through the night from Ks. to Utah and stopped by your Aunts?? or someone's house for breakfast at like 6:30! It was a great sunrise that morning but we were sooooo tired. Do you remember that?
Great picture.
YES I remember that morning VERY well! YOU, Lisa, were sleeping and I was a)tired so I kept drinking water which made me b)have to pee so bad I wanted to die (and fall asleep still). And the only gas station between two main cities along I-80 (it has been a long time) was CLOSED (haha it was like 5 am). AWFUL. Rock Springs was such a welcome site! I remember... haha.
when are we getting together? I am getting anxious!:)
Hey girl you need my new link... My blog name has changed to ~ http://luvsandlife.blogspot.com/
Pretty sunrise, I actually get to see those quite often, thanks to my little teething Norah, who forgot how to sleep : )
Post a Comment