Friday, March 14, 2008

Hip Hoppin' Boutique

So this weekend there is a boutique going on in American Fork called the Hip Hoppin' Boutique. It is at the Odyssey Charter School- 738 East Quality Drive. If you get off the 500 East exit, head north, make the first turn east (right) and pass Office Max, etc, and there are signs from there (up ahead on the left). I know that the Holy Cow Boutique is going on this weekend as well. Well, let me tell you-- some of the vendors at Hip Hoppin' are at the Holy Cow as well, but the ones who are not are every bit as good, so come check it out. There are some really cute purses, crafts, toys/games, food (yummy chili bowls!), super cute yard art (they sell at Swiss Days-- the metal stuff), bows and flowers, WAY cute purses (even I am tempted). Anyway, just a plug. I did not even talk about our stuff :). If you have a chance, these places are great to shop for yourself or gifts.

This is even one that we take our own money, so Jenni and I will both be there. I am going to the St Patrick's Day parade (a GREAT parade for kids, SUCKS for adults- they throw lots of candy too) so I will be there later.

1 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

HEATHER! By the time I finally got to the boutique it was closed, I promise I did try to go! Why did it close so early on Saturday? I was super bummed! I am so sorry, but I did try, does that count?!