Friday, May 16, 2008

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?

Sydney was in need of a trim. I thought I would do it myself, since it would not be much. WOW what an underestimation I made!
She would not hold still! The back was fine, and then I though the front was going fine as well, but then she moved and I chopped too much, and that is where the problems began. SO she looks like a boy! My poor baby! And I don't think it is very flattering to her round little face. It makes her look chubby and she is definitely not that-- she is low in her weight percentile (she is low 20 lbs area, in the 20th percentile, I think). I really feel terrible every time I look at her and wish that we could magically grow her hair faster so that I can take her somewhere and have it done by someone who knows what they are doing!!!











This tragedy occured on 5.15.2008.

3 comments:

scrappysue said...

sydney is such a cute name and she's adorable! if it makes you feel any better, if she moves THAT fast, no-one will notice lol.

lesson learned??? don't sweat it. it's only hair. it grows.

Lisa said...

Awww. She is so cute though. Thank goodness for hair clips and things. I'm sorry. This is my 3rd attempt at giving you my email. finleylis@gmail.com your gmail didn't work when I tried to use it.

Jen Jensen said...

That girl is always on her cell phone :)