Friday, May 2, 2008

Must See!

This weekend's boutique is Oh Sweet Sadie! I am not sure how busy it will be, but I just have to say a few things about it. After I set up our booth tonight, I walked around and marvelled at the talent we have around us here. Seriously, there are such cute things at this show. If I recommended you come to any of our boutiques, please, come to this one. There is art-- all sorts of it, really. Okay so I will start over! There are paintings, photography, an AWESOME sketch of Christ , jewelry (like Dear Lizzie style!), awesome knit items, Jeans, as in True Religion, etc, cutest magnet boards ever (haha besides mine, j/k Dani) from Scraps Decor. She also sells other really cute things, like scriptures, art boxes, etc. I can really go on and on. This place is supposed to be kid friendly, so if you have to bring your kids, there is a play area that is supervised. PLEASE COME!!!!
Directions: From Bangerter, go west on 13400 South. Go past Smith's, and its the street after the skate park-- Mirabella. Turn South. Then turn west on 13980 S or Desert Star Lane. The house is the Desert Point Builders model home, hard to miss, since I am sure there will be cars and the place has big purple and yellow flags. I will be there tomorrow, so come say hi if you come then.
Oh yeah, and our new line is making a debut there as well. Check out the pics: http://bagtagz.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

sounds cool, my weekend is so crazy, but we will see what we can do! Good luck!

Carrie said...

I am going to come to the one next weekend in Draper. It sounds like fun!