Jody gave me The Host for Mother's Day. I was not sure if I was going to read it, I am not into Sci Fi much, but I decided to give it a try. I have to keep reading when I start, just how I am, but it took about two days. I read it much slower than Twilight, took it in more, did not feel "urgency" to get all the info. Maybe that's cause this is a relaxing (though it should not be) week. So anyway, I liked it. I thought it was great and, maybe I blocked myself from trying to figure the end out, but I did not feel it was predictable and it ended the way I wanted it to. Just don't expect it to be much like Twilight, because it is not (which is good).
Friday, May 16, 2008
The Host
Posted by Heather at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment