This is what happens when you have someone else take pictures for you. After making these ladies be in a picture, it did not even work out?!? FREAK! Well, anyway, a bunch of girls from my ward (church) went to see Made of Honor. Maybe it was who I was with (hahaha) but there was way more sexual innuendos than I appreciated, most of them directed at male genitalia. It was an okay movie, a little cheesy at points (I am not talking the kind that I like :) ), but I did not really go to see the movie anyway. It was fun to hang out and go get ice cream afterwards at Marble Slab Creamery. I really love having the movies and whatnot close. It is kind of funny, me saying that, because it is about as close as the new (well, since I was there it was new) Union Park movies, etc (by Macey's) from my condo, in Draper. Not really that close, hahaha. Anyway thanks for inviting me, and I am sorry this... darn... picture did not work out. Oh yeah and thanks for sharing all those poo stories (hahaha)!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Girl's Night Out
Posted by Heather at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It was an "educational" girls night out!! :)
my 18 y/o went to see it. she loved it. i think it's definitely directed at the 'cheap laughs' set, ie the younger set. no offence!!! (you know what i mean!)
Post a Comment