Monday, February 11, 2008

TGI Friday's Coupon

Here is a link for a TGI Friday's Coupon. One is the website, where you will see to click for the link:
http://www.tgifridays.com/index.htm
This is the link to the actual coupon.
http://www.tgifridays.com/Feb2008_5off15_coupon_email.htm
I just wanted to include the above link just in case this one does not work for some reason. This is $5 off $15 purchase, good through February 29th.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

Thanks! Youre so awesome for always sharing your saver findings! I was just thinking today that you were here last week on Wednesday! That was so cool that you came and you came bearing gifts! Thanks so much for being such an awesome forever friend! I love ya!

Shelly said...

Do it! Make a slide show with old pictures..it's fun! I actually copied the idea from one of my friend's blogs! I thought it was a cute idea for v-day! Can't wait to see it! I wish I had all our old friend pics digitally!