Today, I was in a really bad mood. Ethan has just been so crazy the last couple days. I really had had it with him. That was this morning at breakfast. So Jody said something to the effect of maybe you should get a friend and go see a movie or something... SO I grabbed my phone and called Nicole. She is my friend who calls me to get out, and for one reason or another, neither of us has been able to align schedules, kids' health, etc and so we had not even exchanged Christmas gifts yet. It was Heaven sent for the both of us!
We went to dinner at Red Robin and then to see 27 Dresses. It was so great! We shared two different types of sandwiches and then the server saw gifts, asked if it was a birthday and it is Nicole's soon (I brought her birthday present too), so she brought us a great dessert as well. The movie was cute, I enjoyed it and the fact that the person sitting next to me liked it too (ha ha ha). Then, we warmed up in her car and talked for like 45 minutes. Seriously, I needed that. It is always nice to get out, but this night was just what the doctor (psych doctor!) ordered. Thanks, Nicole for going on a date with me!
A few pics (I am sure, again, that people will appreciate that my scanner is not functioning, especially Nicole!) from our past.
Seth and Nicole visiting me in the hospital, when I had Ethan.

Pregnant Girls-- watching the Chiefs play the Steelers 10.15.2006. Nicole is almost ready to pop, though you can not see it.
Seth, Nicole, and baby Carter visiting us a week after Sydney was born. They even brough Coldstone (YUM, a favorite of Nicole and mine).

Us at a Bee's game in May 2007. It was fun,
and we had some intoxicated entertainment behind us as well!

Carter's first birthday party. Aren't they cute?
Sorry Nicole, if I would have just taken our picture while we were out, I would not have done this big tribute. But the pics are cute anyway!
We went to dinner at Red Robin and then to see 27 Dresses. It was so great! We shared two different types of sandwiches and then the server saw gifts, asked if it was a birthday and it is Nicole's soon (I brought her birthday present too), so she brought us a great dessert as well. The movie was cute, I enjoyed it and the fact that the person sitting next to me liked it too (ha ha ha). Then, we warmed up in her car and talked for like 45 minutes. Seriously, I needed that. It is always nice to get out, but this night was just what the doctor (psych doctor!) ordered. Thanks, Nicole for going on a date with me!

A few pics (I am sure, again, that people will appreciate that my scanner is not functioning, especially Nicole!) from our past.
Seth and Nicole visiting me in the hospital, when I had Ethan.
Pregnant Girls-- watching the Chiefs play the Steelers 10.15.2006. Nicole is almost ready to pop, though you can not see it.
Us at a Bee's game in May 2007. It was fun,
and we had some intoxicated entertainment behind us as well!
Carter's first birthday party. Aren't they cute?
Sorry Nicole, if I would have just taken our picture while we were out, I would not have done this big tribute. But the pics are cute anyway!
I am sorry this is hard to read, I just don't think I have it in me to re-post these pictures...





1 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I think that's what I need too! Instead my nights consist of going to bed at 8pm to get as much sleep as I can! Glad you had a good night out! :)
Post a Comment