I discovered these tortillas from Jody, who heard about them, I think, at his Weight Watchers meeting. They are really great for you. According to some, they are 0 POINT tortillas, but they are more like a half POINT. They are from Dunford Bakers, and I have not seen them in a grocery store, but they sell them at the store in their bakery-- 8556 South 2940 West (It is between 3200 W and 2700 W on 8600 S/Haun Dr). They are whole wheat, and let me be honest, I have always thought whole wheat tortillas were comparable to cardboard. But these ones are so good, that I have had 4 packages in less than a week (with very little help from anyone else, as they would complain!). Worth a try. And hey, they are even up front by the door so that the test of your willpower is short (and sweet-smelling).
I had to include a picture of Jake. I just love this poochie! He is on my bed, of course. He thinks it is his. I guess it is in a small way, since he sleeps there every night. This #$%^ dog just cost us like $400. The extra (above the other shots, etc) was a teeth cleaning, $175, plus anesthetics and an iv (what the heck, do I really need this?!). Honestly, do I really need to do this every year? I mean that is too expensive! I am going to create a poll. Watch for it when my kids are not getting into everything and I am supposed to be getting one kid from the high chair (going to check the diaper right now...) and the other in bed for a much needed nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
i am totally going to try these, thanks for sharing
Post a Comment