Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged...

A. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!
B. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

1. I like to cook. I like to try new things and I will even cook things I do not like, for people who do (except fish, I draw the line there-- no fish in the house unless I am not here!)
I would like to think I am pretty good at it too... hopefully no one is out there saying "if she only knew..." One thing I like to make the most is pie. I have a hard time buying pies because I just really like to make them (I should work at the Pie Hole!).

2. I love to read. I do have a hard time seeking new books-- I do get bored easy. I seek out the kind of books that I can not put down. I guess that is bad for my home life... But I can not read a book that is too detailed. I tried to read The Hobbit... twice. Love Lord of the Rings movies, but I can not do the books. And, since I have a hard time seeking out new authors (normally read Mary Higgins Clark, Clive Cussler, John Grishom, Dan Brown, and of course I LOVE the Harry Potter series... Thrillers, murder mysteries, and the like and I did enjoy the historical fiction church books), I would love suggestions (oh and I do have the Twilight books to read).

3. I am a freak and every time I leave the house or go to bed, I check (sometimes double) every door and window (well, only ones I open, in weather I would open them in) to make sure they are shut and locked. I guess I watch too much CSI & Criminal Minds and read to many thriller novels... and I keep my blinds by the door closed so that if anyone comes and I do not want to answer the door (solicitors), then I do not have to cause they cannot see me (even though they would have to be deaf to not hear the dog and children).

4.I love pumpkin. Many know this already, especially those who read Jody's weight loss column while I was pregnant with Ethan. While I have tried to stay away from Arctic Circle-- unless the playland is involved-- I love pumpkin ice cream. If you are like me and want to lose baby fat or just weight in general, the Dreyer's Slow Churned 1/2 fat ice cream is really good. I am an ice cream snob, I have NEVER liked low fat/low sugar ice cream. This one really is worth it, it is all I buy. I actually buy it on sale-- Smith's has great sales often-- and keep like 10 ice cream containers in my freezer outside. I hate to pay $5 for ice cream and I think it is worth it to get the GOOD low fat kind and help the waistline too. I served the pumpkin ice cream to my family and asked their opinion. They really had no idea it was low fat. The Dreyer's Loaded is good also (especially if you are looking for a lot of the cookie dough or whatever flavor).
Oh I love pumpkin anything, not just ice cream!

5. You could put any drink in front of me, but if you give me some good water, I will drink that over anything else, any day! I crave it and when I do not get enough, like the dad on Big Fish, I feel like I am drying up.

6. I love to host. I really enjoy having people over. It is a great thing for me, because it is the incentive I need to keep my house in good shape. I like to keep a clean house, but do not have the time or energy to keep it as spic and span as I would like. My floor gets mopped when I have guests. SO I guess I better have people over every week! Plus then I have people to cook for!

7. I love Martina McBride. She seems like she stands for good and I just like her music. Think she sounds great on the radio? She is AMAZING live. Love her. So I was sad, but the last time around, she only toured small cities. What does that say about a person? She is from a small town in Kansas and I am sure was spreading the love to a bunch of small places across the country. She really does seem like a genuinely good person. On top of all that, she is gorgeous!


I Tag:

Natalie, Kendra, Shelly, Heather, Carrie, Becky and Kristen.

It was Kelli's idea to do 7 people, ps!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Okaaay, I will get to this eventually. :)