So we get both newspapers-- The Deseret Morning News and the Salt Lake Tribune. I like the DNews because that is who signs the paychecks... but I loathe newspapers... really, for just one reason. Imagine 14 -- that is right -- 14 newspapers in your house each week. That is a lot of garbage. Especially to pick up. Arg. (We do recycle, by the way).
Something funny about Sunday papers is that Jody likes to read all the ads. I am not sure why, since we can not buy any of it, but he does anyway. Well, today, Ethan read the ads with Jody and many stores are advertising holiday gifts. TOYS. The sounds from the other room went something like this (while reading the Target ad):
I wanna be that. I want that, dad. Dad, that one, I want that one dad. Two dem. Two dem dad.
He had a great time- and now he thinks he is getting that whole ad. Look what Jody has done to our child! Hahaha, and so it begins.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Sunday Paper
Posted by Heather at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Heather, I am now a lurker of your blog. I just thought I would let you know I was here. It is so fun to see what it going on in your life. By the way we get 14 newspapers a week too, I only ordered the 2 Sunday newspapers so I could get the coupons, but they keep delivering on weekdays too, they go from drive-way straight to the recycling can. keep posting, I will be reading :)
The newspaper...we used to get it but I got so sick and tired of it being everywhere that we stopped. Besides, a lot of the time it went straight to the trash without ever being read.
Post a Comment