1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Sam 4Runner
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): CC snickerdoodle
(cookies and cream)
3. My "fly guy/girl" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name): H Gen
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Tiger (I would say cougar, but then people would think I am a BYU fan)
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Leigh SLC
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name): Genhe
7. My superhero name (2nd fave color and favorite drink with “The” in front): The Green Water
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Raymond Brent
9. My stripper name (name of your fave perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Jhivago Skittles (haha I like a VS fragrance that is Body by Victoria-- so Body Skittles)
10. My witness-protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names): Rae Raymond
I wish my answers weren't so lame... oh well.
Friday, November 9, 2007
a.k.a. (from Natalie)
Posted by Heather at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
looks like you fell off the wagon...
Post a Comment