Yeah, not so much. I am so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. My creative energy is zapped.
I guess I could report that Tres Chic now has a booth at the Provo Quilted Bear. One of these days maybe we will have a booth at the one in Midvale. We are looking into Las Vegas too. I need an excuse to go there a few times a year!
I have been working on some more picture frames and I am excited to get them finished. On that note, I have been working on a couple mirrors also. The glass was not cut small enough (for frames too) and sanding takes FOREVER. It is a very tedious thing and that has been cause for me putting it off, but I am almost finished.
I must give a shout out to those who have come and supported our efforts. Thanks!
I am working on a blog for our stuff, so I will have that link soon too. The next show we are doing is in Spanish Fork and that same weekend in Ephraim. This boutique life that we have been living has been crazy, hectic, and fun. I am so glad we have participated and hope we have all the kinks (or at least a lot) worked out and we will be even better at this next year.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Exciting...
Posted by Heather at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment