I know I should be asleep, and we will see how long I last, but I just wanted to write. I sort of enjoy the nocturnal life anyway and just watching all the things these nurses do at night. My poor baby was circumcised today, so he had kind of a rough one, but other than that, he is doing great. He was just weighed, and now he is at 6 lbs 4 oz. I guess I better get feeding him more so he does not lose too much more!
Okay so I am starting to get loopy so I will just get to it :) Some asked how I remember when I met Jody. Well, even though we fight a lot and sometimes just don't like each other at all (ha ha ha), I really do consider it one of the best days of my life. Its easy to say such nice things right now cause I am on one of my highs- you know, full of love right after the baby is born and I am not sure how long it is going to last, so I better say all the loving things I feel right now :) just in case the not so lovely hits soon (I already warned Jody too, lol).
Anyway. Another way to remember, is we really never stopped hanging out after we met. I mean we met and then we were dating. And then we were engaged and married. We met that night, a Saturday night, went out on the most expensive first date ever (thanks to James Cottle for referring us to eat at Carver's) on Monday night. Jody went out of town for a couple days to Southern Cali for work and when he came home, we really saw each other pretty much every day after that except one till we were married. Up until recently, I had an excellent memory too, Okay I am falling asleep, so I better actually do that in the right place. Once again, I hope this all make sense!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Memory
Posted by Heather at 4:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment