Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lazy Post

The dog starts out liking the kids... till they get old enough to bug the heck out of him!OH he is so sweet. I just love him. The baby too, but I am talking about Jake. I really could not live with out him. He is the best dog ever!
Aidan. I call him "the baby" or "our baby". Looks like having the kid did not change much-- I am still screwed up :)
Anyway, this is him, telling Sydney to stay the heck away. Looks like she is bugging an awful lot of people these days!
My poor lot in life right now-- smothered. Can I have some space? PLEASE!!!
Proud papa.
I am still getting used to seeing this face. I am trying to figure out who he looks like. I am also not very good at that, so it is frustrating me.
The attitude I get from this girl. I guess it is only going to get worse.
Don't even ask about the damn candy necklaces. I am sure I will post later, when it is not so irritating.
I am still working on the 100 things post. I may have to make it 50. We will see. I also need to post details of the birth day and more baby pics. I also will post the fun delivery pics, which may gross some out, but no worries, its belly-surgery gross :)
I like my doctor. She actually did not even deliver baby. And that Dr was nice too. I just want to say that I really miss Dr Lawrence and I feel like a psycho patient that can't let go, but I heard on the recording for the Dr office I go, that she will be back in the fall, and I am like OHHH YAYAYYAYAYAY she can deliver my next kid. Four is it for me, I hope, and I would really like it to be her that takes care of me. I feel TERRIBLE saying that cause it may sound like I don't like Dr Smith, I do. I just have this history with DR L and I just really trust her as well. Next kid will for sure be a c-section and the more you have, the more dangerous it is. I think it is ridiculous I am planning my next pregnancy and delivery, and my most recent was less than two weeks ago, so I will stop.

2 comments:

scrappysue said...

you need a nap!!!

itsahalesofalife said...

Congrats!! He is very beautiful. Good job mom!