Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Busy"

I loved that background that I had, but I just could not take those shamrocks in the way anymore. I have had some monster headaches in the last couple days, and looking at that background with the headaches was a bit too much! So here we are, till I get bored of this one or till I learn how to make my own.
Thanks for all your sweet comments and well-wishes :) Jody and my grandma got my house all cleaned and ready for me to come home today. I am nervous to go home and start this new part of life, but I am a little stir crazy here too. Oh well, guess you have to move forward, eh? Thanks to those signed up to bring our family dinner. I reallllly appreciate it!
Cute Syd, not too long before we left for the hospital.My last at-home pregnany photo. 37 weeks and like 5 days.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sydney is cute how she's just lounging there. I tried to post a comment earlier and never actually published it. Too distracted. He is a cutie! sweet little face. Sydney is going to be so big to you now! It's kind of a weird feeling. Well, it was for me. You realize how fast they are growing up. I am glad things went well, and everyone is healthy! You look wonderful!

Chambo's said...

oh Heathery... I love your blog.. I never did know how you two met so that stuff is good to hear, more please when did you know and were you ever scared?
Congrats on the baby.. I am so scared to be a mother of 2 you are brave!