My business has recently opened an account with Provo Craft and we are getting ready to make the first order. The amount is a large amount, and in the interest of helping us make that first order, I want to throw out an offer. I know that some families have a strictly homemade rule for gifts and others just like to make the gifts. I have had Nicole over, making gifts (picture frames) for a bunch of her family gifts, and they have turned out so cute. Most of the people who read my blog are my friends, so this is a great way for me to say that I will be willing to order anything from Provo Craft, at wholesale price, until I get my first order made. This includes wood pic frames (the ones that are available at Robert's), YourStory, Cuttlebug, Knifty Knitter, PC Tools, Coluzzle and Cricut and all accessories, as well as many other things (jars, stickers, metal tins, wood letters, stamps, albums, etc). Anything on www.provocraft.com. There are a few things that have minimum orders, but they are different for each item. There are some cute spice jars, that would, with a spice mix recipe, be a great and (I guess depending on the spices you choose) inexpensive neighbor gift for Christmas. There are jewelry boxes that you could paint and/or decorate for girls or boys (they have straight lines) and use to keep mementos, rocks, jewelry, whatever in.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Provo Craft
If you are interested, please email me (my regular email or letreschic@gmail.com) what you want and I will tell you the cost (shipping will be free for me, so there will be no extra cost). If you would like to order, then I will take the info and add it to my order and have you mail me a check for your portion. I will be placing this order soon, I am hoping within a week or two.
Posted by Heather at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey I just saw that you are pregnant.. Yeah!!!
I just talked to Nicole via facebook and she said that she is coming over to help you clean and make pretty for your party!.. Can you send her my way??
I think Shelly and I are both in town for Thanksgiving lets find a time to hang out!
Those spice jars sounds cute, I might want you to make me a picture frame too! Do you still have that cute Thanksgiving stuff? I'll talk to you about it on Tuesday!
Post a Comment