Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Wonder

WARNING. That is all I am going to say.

I am not a huge John McCain fan. That said, I don't think he is anywhere near as shady as the other guy. At least we can easily find out answers to basic questions about McCain (ie, the actual country he was born in). Maybe our country is in need of this new direction- you know the saying, it has to get worse, before it gets better?
Well, I just wonder a few things. Actually, I don't wonder, I have a pretty good feeling where some of the votes came from (umm, a lot, I am guessing ). I know many do not like President Bush, but I do. I would trust him to lead our country longer, if it was possible. I have personal ties with people who have personally dealt with him and/or his family and he is a great guy. I am confident that his presidency, at least, was not won because he was voted in due to his age, his race, or because his celebrity* friends have been campaigning for him (umm for years, I may add).

* Example:  Oprah says go buy this pumpkin face wash at Bath and Body Works, and it is so hard to find for the next 9 months, they can't keep it on the shelves. So just cause Oprah (I do like Oprah, don't get me wrong) says that someone is great, does not mean you just go vote for him without knowing everything you can.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I was laughing last night because she was crying when he became president! Did you see that?

Danielle and Fam said...

President Shmesident....I'm tired of it all, I hope he does better than we expect him to. God bless our nation!