I am trying to plan my ward campout for next year and I have some ideas of where I might book, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. I have been looking at Theater in the Pines. It is between AF canyon and Provo canyon, in the Alpine Loop (or close to there). If you have been there or know anything about it, please, tell me what you think about it, etc. This is the one I am leaning towards, but I just don't know much about it (except what is online).
Another that I am leaning towards is Blackhawk, and I think it is near Payson. I am looking for this- a group campsite to fit 100 people, no less. I would prefer water and flushing toilets, but I am sure that water is a must at the very least. There are people in my ward who will come if trailers are allowed, so I am also trying to find a spot with that ability.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Campgrounds
Posted by Heather at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Heather-
I finally gave in and created a blog but I am kinda stupid and can't figure out a few things. How do I get my playlist on it-- do you know-- is it way hard? Anyway, as far as the ward campout is concerned, we are good with either place. You are looking cute and the pictures you have posted of the kids are darling. See you on tuesday! (preschool) Stacy Ashby whatshappeninghotstuff.blogspot.com
I am going private. PLEASE email me your email address so I can add you.
Thanks
Danielle
my email: daniegirl_@hotmail.com
Post a Comment