I received my Christmas cards in the mail and *love* them. They are a really good quality, the picture on the front looks good, as well as the ones inside. Did I mention these cards can have up to six pictures inside?! So we have a few pictures from through out the year in there. There was a pretty fast turn around, as well. I always like that!
Now, I am thinking about making some desk calendars as gifts (http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars) and I look forward to ordering a photo book. I have a few friends who have ordered these and they are good quality.
I receive emails from Shutterfly every once in a while for free stuff, as well. I have missed a few sets of prints cause I took too long and missed the deadline. :( {and I am still trying to decide if I am going to print pictures for traditional scrapbooking, or keep from here on out digitally scrapbooked and printed}.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Okay, Card Talk Again!
I like these card designs as well, and here is the link to see what else they have to offer http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery--
This one is *really* cute inside.
Those are all 5x7 folded cards. If you are looking for something more along the lines of the flat photo cards, here are a couple I like--
Another thing I like about the creation process on their site-- I need to get opinions, so I like that I can create it, share it to my blog, then have my sibs check out what I have done and give me feedback, so I order the right thing.
I guess this is starting to sound like a paid advertisement (I wish!) so I promise, my next post will be about something else! :)
Posted by Heather at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment