I received an email from Shutterfly about Christmas cards, and I decided to take a look. I instantly fell in love with their designs. There are so many options-- They have over 700 designs to choose from, 5x7 folded or flat, printed on cardstock and 4x8 or 5x7 cards, printed on photo paper.
They have *excellent* customer service and a guarantee as well (I had some issues that were cleared up immediately and they went above and beyond what I needed). This is a great company to work with :)
This is the card we chose-- of all the colors out there, I really do love red and green!
I almost picked this one- it is so fun and whimsical, but the other one won me over (and it worked better with the pictures I have and like). I am such a paper/picture/card junkie, I just love these!





1 comments:
I definitely like the color. IT pops. They are both cute though!
Post a Comment