Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cleanin' Up, Movin' On

Well, this last week has been insane. I should say last month! The "harvest" has worn out its welcome here! Okay I am joking, I am very very VERY grateful for the stuff we have been able to preserve, I am just so done doing it right now. I have bottled somewhere near these #'s (I am in NO mood for exact numbers right now! And these are all pints)- 2 dozen chicken, 1 dozen marinara, 1-2 dozen red salsa, 3-4 dozen green salsa (Unripened tomatoes. It is a HIT.), A giant (when I say giant, I really mean it- like a 23 qt pressure cooker full) pot of chili (frozen), a large pot (normal large pot, same as delivered the dozen pints) of marinara, frozen. I have frozen TONS of peaches, dried TONS of apples. *SIGH* I am WORN OUT! My house is a constant WRECK.

So this past week was our Ward Halloween Party, which I was in charge of. That was pretty good. Halloween Half. Trick or treating. Family Halloween Party. Hero dinner. We have basically had something every night and I am going to go crazy SOON! LOL. 
This week's craziness is this- must make stuff for upcoming boutiques! I have stuff already made, but its from last year and I have not made a THING for this year! EEK. Ethan's birthday is coming up, next Wednesday, and we are having a birthday party, so I need to plan that. Then a few weeks is Sydney's birthday, and she is having her very first friend party. On top of all the craziness that is November, I am basically a single parent. Even when Jody is in town, he spends his time... ALL HIS TIME... with the Jazz. Practice, writing allllll daaaaay loooooong, then games, etc. Then when he is done with the game, he can't help but go to work and chat it up with buddies and get home at 3 am! (just teasing Jody). Then there are the days he is just gone altogether. {And for any crazies who could be reading this and consider breaking in or something, I sleep with a knife, my keys, and a couple phones. I am a nazi about checking my windows and doors to make sure they are locked, I am not afraid to kick you in the balls as hard as I can, and with any body part available :) } Anyways, this is a solo production here, with the help of others who more than likely do not reside in my household. I *can* do this! Haha!

Okay so me typing all that I need to do, is reminding me I still have all of it to do and I am having a small freak out so I best get on my business! Happy November, welcome to the craziest month of my life, every year!

1 comments:

scrappysue said...

and then it's christmas! u need a break heather! what's with jody and the jazz???

take a deep breath and start saying no to some things!