Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 Months





Three months has practically flown by!  Aidan is a smiley boy who likes attention.  He enjoys interacting with people, especially me.  He will smile at Ethan and Sydney and does enjoy them, as much as is possible these days (poking, prodding, they are loud and "in your face" etc)! 

He has rolled over two or three times, but I am thinking they were accidents cause its been a while.  He coos and is chatty if you get him going and pause to give him a chance to respond. He sometimes gets on a crying spree, but less often and its for a reason I can figure out now (usually hungry or tired).  He has a hard time soothing himself, so he needs some extra love and comfort (rocking with paci in his mouth).  He is the first of our kids that 95% of people who comment, say he looks like me (the other two, it would be "Oh wow! He/she looks exactly like you" then ten minutes later, from someone else would be "Oh wow! He/she looks exactly like Jody!)  All in all, we love him and he is a sweet boy!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Is this the same boy I saw only a month ago? Wow they change so fast! He is so cute! Love the smiles. It's so fun to see them grow and learn new things.

Shannon said...

What a cutie. At first glance I thought he looked like you, then I thought maybe Jody, but I think he definately looks like you.

scrappysue said...

it's gone by so fast! what a cutie

Kelli Proctor said...

oh Heather he totally looks like you! That first pic is crazy just like you! Thats awesome! Way cute little guy!

Nikole said...

He is such a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute...hey congrats Jody. I just got my Weight Watchers Mag. I was flipping through it. I saw this guy and said hey that looks like Jody....IT WAS Jody. That is awsome.....It was so fun to see him in there. I have been showing all my friends very proud of you Jody.
Candy

Jen Jensen said...

Cute little baby :)