The other day we decided to spring for some Domino's Pizza instead of the usual take out-- Little Caesar's. It was pretty good. I guess the large pizza is $5.99 as opposed to just $5 at Little Caesar's but it is actually 30% bigger, so you are still getting a great deal. So, if you want to try something different, Dom's is the way to go and its good stuff.
Another thing I would like to advertise about-- Car Mechanics. It is hard to find a good mechanic and then have said mechanic be honest as well. We were referred by Seth and Nicole to a guy in Utah County named Marcus Wicks. He has saved us lots of money since we met him. A couple of times, we did not want to drive to Lindon so we got bids up here (separate cars, separate occasions) and then decided that they were too much and took it down to him, and he told us all that stuff did not need fixing and saved us loads. I think both times it was about $1000 vs like $50-$250. So I like the guy a lot. You don't come by an honest mechanic every day so I thought I would share him :) He works at a shop in Lindon called Natural Solutions (they also convert cars from gas to natural gas or something). Their phone # is 801-785-6225. They are just off Geneva and 200 S and pretty close to the freeway. If you think its not worth the drive south, think how much money some random guy is going to charge you (they make commission, you know) vs a good referral! :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment