Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweet

This post in all about sweet.  This weekend, we will have stuff at this boutique--For Mother's Day, Ethan gave me this.  He made it in preschool.  They make really cute things in his class.  We just love Miss Crystal!  He came home on Thursday and hid it under his bed from me.  Sunday,  all he could think about was giving it to me! Sweet.


This is the back-- a pic of him and me :) I will keep this FOREVER.
My cute little baby. He is a really big deal, lol.  Oh, and he is so sweet.
Shelly, Nicole and I went to  see the Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and then we ate at Red Robin.  Fun times and MUCH needed "out" time :)
My garden.  I  hope I do a good job.  I hope it grows and we get lots of veggies!  I am so excited to go out and cut my own lettuce and eat a fresh home-grown tomato.  I also look forward to fresh herbs like basil and cilantro! YUM! Just to the right, I have two peach trees and an apricot and further to the right is where I have like 9 berry plants (mostly raspberry).  I better have some good home grown stuff this year!!! (and save money on groceries too)

3 comments:

Jen Jensen said...

Is that sad that Ethan knows you love ice cream?!? Ha ha ha

Hailey said...

Let's cross our fingers!!! We'll have to swap food, can't wait!

scrappysue said...

look at your VIEW!!!!1 wow! you live in the middle of nowhere lol! not many neighbours huh?