Jody is 38 today! I threw him a surprise party on his birthday 8 years ago today. Time FLIES!!! Here he is being a dork, nothing unusual :) and re-enacting blowing out candles because Ethan inserted his head right in front of Jody as I was taking the pic. Nice. Thanks, Ethan.
Jody and his mom, Patty, and sister, Natalie.

Dad and Sydney, how cute :)

A shirt we gave him. I think I misjudged sizes cause it will be too big when fall rolls around.

My impromptu cake. Its a carrot cake, baked in two square pans. I mixed in 1 can pumpkin and a little applesauce with the cake mix (no oil or eggs). This makes for a moist, yummy, lower fat cake. Then I put lowfat ice cream in the middle, sprinkled on some finely chopped pecans, and put the top on as well as ice cream all over it. It was doing fine til that point, but then I decided to splatter butterscotch all over it. Looked great when I put it in the deep freeze. I went to get it out later and it had melted all over the place! RUDE! I
cleaned it up and put it back in the freezer and it turned out fine. There just was not as much ice cream between layers as there had been originally!

Birthdays of the past---5.18.2008

Faux present (twilight book) lol

Attack of the killer kids.

5.18.2007

Could not resist. He is so CUTE! I LOVE Him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY! WE LOVE YOU!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jody!
Happy Birthday you old Fart!
Happy Birthday Jody. You are my favorite brother in law and will never be replaced (don't worry Weston, I will probably write the same thing on your blog/facebook page when its your birthday).
happy birthday jody!!!
Post a Comment