Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Facebook Status

I have these things that I think of and could use as my Facebook status or what I am thinking or whatever, but I would a) be changing it all day b) some things, people just would not care c) I would like to remember some things. So here goes to more random thoughts!

  • I wonder when Aidan will start being okay with eating every three (HA or four!) hours instead of every two hours! Holy hannah! I think I am goin to give him rice cereal VERY soon.
  • I love this weather. I seriously am grateful for it, except when crazy things happen like yesterday (crazy wind and hail and hard rain for 15 minutes straight-- it cause lots of landscaping issues around the neighborhood and I probably lost half my apricots and peaches. I am just afraid to go check...) Less $ spent on a/c and also one less month to have a $300 water bill. THANK YOU HEAVEN!
  • I am excited to make a pizza resembling this! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=274104&nl=RZ-060909-hot-forum-topic__post-url-2
  • The Oquirrh Hills Temple open house was great! We went the second day and it was far from crowded. Seriously was awesome.
  • Jody is doing a triathlon this weekend; it was supposed to be his first Olympic size, but decided to change that goal to be towards the end of the season. He just needs to train a bit more for it. I think he probably could have done it, but I just don't think pushing it too far is smart. Rather be safe than sorry. Just an FYI-- a sprint can be different in lengths, but is typically about this-- (not sure on swim) about 750 (meters?), 12 mile bike ride, and a 5k run. Olympic is about a mile swim, 24 mile bike ride, and a 10k. That is a lot of movement!
  • Jody is now training to do a half marathon with my cousin's wife, Jesi. I think they are going to do the Top of the World, in Logan, in August. They could do Deseret News on in July, but Jody will be in Lake Powell. ( I think I would rather run in Logan anyway-- too hot here!)
  • I am looking for a gym membership where I can work out and not worry about finding childcare while doing so. I also don't want to (and can not) pay an arm and a leg!
  • Sometimes "mom" stuff is just too much. I mean I like to cook, but I don't like having to do it every single day, three times a day. It just gets old. I am in a funk too. Cereal anyone?
  • Oh shoot. My stomach just got warm and wet. I am feeding Aidan and he peed through his diaper & clothes.
  • I am so excited about this- I have a Banana Republic Visa (use it most at Old Navy) and they offer rewards-- 5% back, to their companies (Gap Inc). Every year they send out a $15 birthday reward card and they are trying to get people to use the Visa for other purchases (even though the APR is AWFUL) so I have two $20 rewards just for using the card on gas (no worries, I paid for it right away!). So this weekend I get to spend $55 at their stores, for free! WOO HOOOO!
  • I saw the New Moon trailer and it made me excited. I REALLY hope this movie is better than the last. But it also made me sad. I could smack Edward.
  • I love to read! Its GREAT!

0 comments: