Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Big 3-0

Never thought I would reach this age! I know that
sounds strange to many people, but my parents married pretty young and I am the oldest, so they were in their 30's all my growing up. That was old to me! At the age of 30, my parents had 4 out of their 6 kids, the oldest being (me) in 6th grade? I think. Anyway, they had more years between their kids than me, since I have 3 and I am 30. Anywho, I thought I would post some pics from t
he past 30 years of my life. You may be in one! These pics are in random order and my scanner decided it was sick of me, so there are a few years missing :)
January 2006 at a YUMMY Brunch in DC, with Brooke
Dec 2005 in Las Vegas
My Birthday 2007
Just after the birth of Aidan (well when I finally held him for the first time. It was a few hours after actual birth) and a few hours just before.
Just after the birth of Sydney... it was a rough 24 hours, that's why I look sooooo cute!
Just after the birth of Ethan
Holly visiting E and I in the hospital
August ? I think. 2001-- bridals

October 2001, wedding day
Liked the pic, even if he did not take another with my eyes open! {South Mountain Golf Club}

5.25.2009
The whole big Kenney family! This was taken the day of Ryan's farewell.
Polynesian CC October 2003
Liesl Farr and me-- June 2000?
Daniel Wells, Me, Kelli-- Dec 1999
Christmas 2005 (w/Ethan)
November 14 2005
Me and my baby Jake! Love that little potato! Spring 2003.
Scrapbook page, pic taken at H&M NYC July 2001
December 1999
My mom made these for my scrapbook. My fave pic of me is just below, in the little sailor outfit.

Doing my favorite thing... eating ice cream! Pic taken in 1999. Funny thing is, I still think I look like that in my head. Not ten years older!
Me, one year old.
Nicole, Allyson, Natalie, and Shelly (and me) these are some of my besties :)
Birth and 6 Mos announcements
3 yrs
Summer 1999

Some things I liked back then (and still do)

New Year's Eve 1998-- Natalie, Me, Shelly, Aimee, Nicole, and Allyson. Love these girls! Natalie's parents' house.
Winter 1998 Barnes and Noble in KC
Bear Lake Raspberry Days. Prego with Sydney (2006).
Me, Shelly, Nicole. Olive Garden. YUM! All three of us are pregnant in this pic.
Nov 2006
I tried to get more pics and with more friends, but scanner is so DONE. Not sure if its broken. I hope not!
I don't look all that different, once I became an adult. I mean there are some key improvements, one of which was my eyebrows. Thanks Kendra, I owe you BIG TIME. At the time they did not seem so bad. Now I look back and... what the crap was I thinking?!!!?? Long hair, short hair, mid-length. Other than that, its just the fluctuation in weight. {I wish I could say I am done fluctuating, but no can do. Have to get done having kids for that to happen (and I am desperately wanting to lose 30 lbs before I say I want to stop fluctuating!). } Oh yeah. And a few wrinkles...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

These were fun to look at! You are so beautiful Heather. You do not look 30. If I know what 30 looks like?.... I know I don't feel 30.
I really hope today was wonderful for you! Love ya girl.

scrappysue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!! you are too cute! and those wedding pics?

AMAZING!!!

Wendy Wells said...

Welcome to the "Old Lady" Club!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Those pictures were fun to look at. I totally recognize one of your friends, natalie monson. We were friends in HS. What a small world! Being 30 isn't so bad, just that your metabolism slows down, joints get stiff, and gray hair comes in faster. I've really enjoyed it thus far!

Chambo's said...

I really liked this blog.... good good stuff... hey doesn't nicole blog??? do you have her info I'd love to read up on how she is these days