Tomorrow is the last day for entering the contest from my business' blog- you can still go and enter for a chance to win two luggage tags. the winner will be able to choose colors as well as me personalizing them , so the tags will already have info on them, rather than filling out those tags everytime you are at the airport. If you have problems leaving a guestbook entry on our website, go ahead and just leave the comment on our blog.
A few weekends ago, the kids and I went over to visit my grandma while she watched some cousins, Hailey and Ryder. Sydney loved this doggie cage. My little Sydney doggle. So silly. The dogs that actually sleep there are some really cute dachshunds named Tinkerbell and Paris. Sydney kept yelling "NO Paris!" It was hilarious (she was copying Hailey).
Tonight, I will be going to Daybreak to set up for the Oh Sweet Sadie! show that is going on this weekend. If you did not make it last weekend (or did), come and visit, and if you want a really good cookie -- I want to say best I ever had, almost (a very close 2nd to my grandma's very good sugar cookies), they are so so so sososososoooo good. Dani Lassiter's salsa is also very good as well (and her caramel sauce and her fudge sauce... come on, I know I can make these things, but its so nice to buy hers, they are SO GOOD, very worth the $).





0 comments:
Post a Comment